Christmas is coming…
You need a configurable santa claus? You have a configurable santa claus.
You can even generate 25 santas to print in a go, and they will all look different! Even a little crazy sometimes.
There are also accompanying random reindeers available.
Features you control are:
- type of render (configred / random)
- number of santas
- polygon count (go to 5 or 4 for a freaky look)
- You can add a hole in santas hat to use them as Christmas decorations on your tree! (Thanks go out to CaptInsano for the idea)
- body size, head size, height, head rotation
- nose size
- leg size, length, angle
- hat length, size
- arm size, angle, thickness
- eye radius, size
- mouth / beard size and angle
- bag size and side
So you can have little give-aways / presents for christmas time, as they print quite fast, even in big amounts.
All print without supports.
Have also a look at my random reindeers, random dogs and random rabbits.
See the customizable filament swatches.
Or visit my fully configurable text creations like sweeping name plate, name plate, text box III, text box II or my eye finger toy, etc.
Please post your makes as “i made one”! I am curious what my customizable designs are used for and wether printing works out well. Also if you have ideas or wishes, let me know.
And a big thank you to all who posted already “makes”! Thanks to Topside for letting me add his pictures of the painted santas!
Have fun and merry Christmas!